I got some fresh rose petals this month and wanted to use them to make something festive for Valentines Day.
Here I make a very simple clay mask with Evan Healy's French Rose Clay.
There are so many benefits to clay and rose oil. Here are some listed below:
- Clay is a naturally occuring mineral so it is skin friendly.
- Clay draws out impurities from your pores without disrupting your epidermal layer.
- Refines skin's texture, detoxifies, and gently exfoliates.
- Anti- bacterial
- Anti- inflammatory
- Contains high amounts of Vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant
* I like to get my dried roses from www.mountainroseherbs.com
Let me know if you try this mask and what you think of it :)